Presentations can be anxiety-inducing.
Designed by professional storytellers, this improv-inspired workshop helps presenters perform better while feeling more comfortable on stage, in front of an audience. Participants will learn to release perfectionism and bring their full selves to the stage.
We help participants give better stories by using the acronym SAFE:
S: Tell Stories – don’t just recite your data.
A: Accept Mistakes – know that your presentation won’t be perfect.
F: Have Fun – you did the preparation, and now you get to enjoy the presentation.
E: Bring Your Energy – low energy is what makes most boring presentations, boring.
After our training, participants will feel SAFE in their presentations.
Participants will learn to:
– release perfectionism and embrace failure
– be fully present & comfortable on stage
– use the principle of “Yes, And…” to build on ideas
– communicate better as a team
This program is often used for:
– improving startups’ pitches
– helping students to feel more comfortable presenting in front of an audience
– improving presentation skills in a fun environment